DoctorsBackOffice, works every day to simplify the business of medicine so our clients can focus on delivering the best care possible to their patients. This is achievable by hiring highly skilled and well educated talent into our fast-paced workforce. It is this top quality of talent that makes DoctorsBackOffice, so successful! Our employees are truly our strength!
Medical Billing Specialist Job Openings
DoctorsBackOffice is hiring Medical billers, Multi-specialty billers, and Credentialing Specialist.
Experience preferred but not necessary, internships also available.
- Billing – Daily Billing maintenance of accounts.
- Claims posting, review and daily submission
- EOB review and posting of payments.
- Denial management and appeals
- Updating clients on account status as needed.
- Communicating with patients regarding their accounts and payments/balances.
- Accessing client systems
- Other Duties as defined
Revenue Cycle Management Trainee (Internship Program)
DoctorsBackOffice, located in Dallas, Texas is a private company which provides medical billing and electronic health records services throughout the US. The company uses the latest technology in order to be the most efficient in maximizing reimbursement. Remaining in business over the past 11 years is a testimony of the company’s success.
As a Revenue Cycle Management Trainee, interns will have the opportunity to work directly with the Director of Operations to learn more about what makes up the revenue cycle. Furthermore, interns will have the opportunity to understand the “life of a claim”, insurance policy and guidelines, and insurance denials.
Tasks as an intern may include, but are not limited to
- Analyzing insurance payments
- Entering patient demographics
- Scanning Charges
- Attending revenue cycle meetings
- Generating reports for physicians
- Following-up with insurance credentialing
- Please feel free to send us your resume here