Benefits of Implementing EHR
- Most private practices, whether individual or multispecialty clinics will derive a number of benefits from an EHR Program that is customized to fit specific needs and optimized to meet goals.
- Reduce patient encounter time, improve patient care and reduce charting times
- Improve communications and speed up workflow with paperless documentation
- Speed up patient flow, reduce denials and improve overall practice revenues
- Benefit from custom reporting tools that analyze your practice’s patterns for
pay-for-performance, meaningful use requirements, quality measurements and financial analysis
- Optimal encounter coding to improve billing and payouts
- Improve patient care with automated health & wellness maintenance reminders
- Securely sharing electronic information with patients and other clinicians
- Helps physicians identify and work with patients to manage specific risk factors or combinations of risk factors to improve patient outcomes.
- Integrated custom lab interface to electronically submit lab orders
- Remotely access patient records, document hospital rounds and prescribe medication