Quality Assurance procedures
We continually work to refine our Quality Assurance procedures. In collaboration with our customers, we’ve identified four types of errors for our internal evaluations. The more severe errors result in more points deducted from our performance scores:
- Critical Errors: Any errors that have the potential to compromise the meaning of the report or errors that could be potential HIPAA violations.
- Major Errors: Misspellings, incorrect forms, incorrect verbiage and omissions that do not impact meaning of the report.
- Minor Errors: Grammatical errors and inconsequential typographic errors.
- Comment Only Errors: Misplaced or improper use of punctuation that does not alter the meaning of a sentence.
- By eliminating or strictly limiting errors before your reports are delivered, you can be confident that our accuracy will meet or exceed your expectations.